Are you new to Quality Improvement? Enthusiastic about make things work better in your organization? Have ideas for improvement but aren’t sure how to put them into practice?
Shift-Results offers a one-day introduction to the fundamentals of Quality Improvement. Through interactive activities, group discussion and instruction, attendees will learn the essential components of a successful improvement project. These include:
- Forming and meeting with an improvement team
- Setting meaningful and attainable aims
- Designing the right measures for improvement
- Identifying and testing high-leverage change ideas (PDSA cycles)
- Exploring other improvement tools
- Creating an Action Plan
Attendees will leave with improvement tools and an Action Plan to jump start their improvement project.
Monthly Fundamentals of Improvement group calls are available for any follow-up questions or support.
Registration fee includes materials, instruction, and lunch.
March 22, 2019
June 21, 2019
Cost: $350 per person.
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org